Above, are three stages of one art piece shown as digital images with the most recent stage at the top and the oldest at the bottom. Truth and Possibilities were taken with my phone whereas Overcoming was scanned. I added the word Truth digitally to the Truth image. I did tweak the color just a tad on these. Eventually, I’ll make them available as prints, but the phone pics will not be able to be made as large as the scan. The top image shown here is the final stage of the artwork shown at 50% of the size. The original is 600 dpi.
In real life the middle version looked weird and dull and the first and final image looked the best. The middle one just took a nice photo, especially with that contrast. The last final art piece sparkles a bit with glitter, metallic paint, and glass bead medium on it, however I’m thinking it looks too busy as a digital image. I’m thinking about re-doing the middle verse there with different kinds of paper underneath.
I guess I like the middle image the best. I have a tendency to overwork my art. Hmmmm…
The final version, “Overcoming,” was made with tissue papers, fiber papers, decorative papers, oil pastels, pan pastels, metallic paint, words and butterflies from my printer, crystals glitter fabric paint, glass beads medium, gel pens, and a teeny bit of washi tape.